Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2001 20:06:14 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Andrew McKay <andy@openirc.co.uk>
To:        darklogik@pittgoth.com
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Link not working

On Tue, 18 Dec 2001 darklogik@pittgoth.com wrote:

TR> Link for the FreeBSD advocacy project link on page:
TR>
TR> http://www.freebsd.org/projects/projects.html
TR>
TR> Does not let me connect, I tried today and yesterday...  who
TR> should be contacted about this issue?

Agreed. Two independent witnesses. This is now fact :)

Try tracking down the administrator of the domain and see if they are
aware of a problem.  Their www.* seems to be down as well as the freebsd.*
variant (which are hosted on different IPs).  They should be able to tell
you whether this is permanent or temporary.

Andy

--
Andrew McKay <andy@openirc.co.uk>