Date:      Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:44:47 -0400
From:      Peter Marshall <Peter.Marshall@caris.com>
To:        Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.ilk.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem with pango port

I tried the pkg_delete pango-*  This is the output.
marshallbsd# pkg_delete pango
pkg_delete: no such package 'pango' installed

I then tried
pkgdb -Fvu

It came up to the line with pango and it asked me if I wanted to
unregister it. I said yes, and then it finished.

I get this when I run make deinstall in the pango directory now

marshallbsd# make deinstall
===>  Deinstalling for x11-toolkits/pango
===>   pango-1.10.2 has a different PREFIX: , skipping

I get the same error as before when I try to do a make install clean.

ANy other suggestions.  Than you for the ones already given

Peter