Date:      Mon, 4 May 1998 08:51:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tom Bartol <bartol@salk.edu>
To:        Bob Willcox <bob@luke.pmr.com>
Cc:        current list <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: w: /dev//bob: No such file or directory  ???

Im running -current as of April 24 and I see this problem as well.
Perhaps John's recent VM fixes will correct the problem (but it looks like
your kernel is recent enough to include these fixes already).  I may
back-up my -current to April 20 as has been suggested by some to see if
that fixes the problem.

Tom