Date:      Sun, 8 Jun 2014 09:40:24 +0000
From:      grey <grey@artkiver.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   /usr/ports/lang/huc updates

 https://github.com/uli/huc is a more current version, with fixes to
work on 64bit architectures (HuC builds cleanly from ports on a
FreeBSD11-current system I am running on an amd64 arch, but when I
attempt to compile a helloworld.c program following
http://hucdoc.nodtveidt.net/course01.html it throws a segfault and
dumps core). My *guess* though I have not yet tried it is that using
this updated version from github instead of the zeograd distile will
yield more usable results; as well as have other bug fixes and feature
improvements, the 3.21 codebase has apparently not been touched since
2006; while the github repo is under active development (with some
very loose support to be found on #utopiasoft on EFNet's IRC servers).

Thanks in advance!

=E3=82=B0
=E3=83=AC
=E3=82=A7

-grey

(as an aside, I am guessing that since the port maintainer is listed
as ports@freebsd.org this port has no active maintainer, and has
perhaps slipped under the radar because it seems to build cleanly as
is presumably done in an automated fashion with poudriere or something
similar; if it needs a maintainer, I can conceivably take a stab at it
if necessary)