Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:34:28 -0700
From:      Rich Lessa <rich.lessa@mcmaster.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@Freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Printer Queue and FreeBSD

Hello,
Can anyone recommend a FreeBSD solution to the following printing problem?:

We have networked laser printers (Mostly HP 4si), we have an AIX 4.3 machine
handling the print queue, we want to have a FreeBSD box act as a middle-man
to the AIX box and the printers, whereby the FreeBSD box takes the print
jobs for a given printer and disperses them to *other* networked printers.

Any ideas on something like that?

Thanks,

Rich L.
Network Administrator