Date:      Sat, 12 Jan 2008 01:30:38 -0600
From:      David J Brooks <freysman@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Request for a package or port...

On Saturday 12 January 2008 12:40:02 am rpj911 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been using Linux for  a few years and just switched to DesktopBSD,
> very nice. If it's not too much trouble, could you guys port or create a
> package for the Mnemosyne Project. It's a flashcard program...
>
> Thanks.
>
> Bob
> Cincinnati, Ohio

I just checked it out. Being a python program mnemosyne installs and runs just
fine without any porting really needed. Just extract the tar.gz file from
sourceforge.net into something like /usr/ports/local and follow the
instructions included in the README.  You should be able to install all the
dependencies listed there from ports.

David
--
This message is LOADING...