Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 2014 09:29:12 +0100
From:      Wojciech Macek <wma@semihalf.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: arm SMP on Cortex-A15

Hi,

Finally I've found some time to continue SMP hacking. It seems that I
isolated the tlb/pmam failures and developed two simple patches that help.
There are still some pmap changes and TEX remap left, but I don't want to
use them now.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-7yTLrPxaWtSzZPUGgtM3pnUjg&usp=sharing
* 01 - ensure that TTB is set before TLB invalidation and flush BTB to
comply the specs
* 02 - add missing TLB invalidations to pmap and fix invalidation order

I chose buildworld -j4 as a stresstest, and run it on Arndale (USB rootfs)
and a different 4-core a15 chip (SATA rootfs). On both setups test passed
and was significantly faster than the one with previous patchset.

I'd like to submit these changes to FreeBSD tree (with some help from our
local committers), so any comments and testing are really appreciated.

Best regards,
Wojtek