Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:05:47 -0500 (CDT)
From:      BWS - Offwhite <brennan@offwhite.net>
To:        Rakesh Thakkar <rakesh@cell-works.com>
Cc:        Steve Van Den Akker <vandena@FreeBSD.ispchannel.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD as Gateway Problem

Are you able to get your gateway working?  I ran through this already with
my home DSL.  I got it working with a little help with a website
then.  And later I had a friend who does networking clean up the settings
as they were working, but causing side effects I did not want.

After I went through all this I created this page...

http://www.greasydaemon.com/directory/networking/

It may help you and offers links to where you can get great
information.  If you need any other help I would be happy to help you more
directly.  I have natd set up on multiple servers now and have a pretty
good handle on it after I have overcome a few problems.

Brennan Stehling - web developer and sys admin
projects: www.greasydaemon.com | www.onmilwaukee.com | www.sncalumni.com