Date:      Tue, 1 Feb 2005 12:21:43 -0500
From:      Chad Morland <cmorland@gmail.com>
To:        Ken Hawkins <ken@rosewoodblues.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how can i find out which modules are loaded in apache

httpd -l will only show you the compiled in modules. If you built your
other modules as DSOs then you will not see them listed. The easiest
way to see what modules you are using is the LoadModule directive in
httpd.conf.

To see what options apache was compiled with, if you still have the
source lying around you can look at config.cache and that should show
you what options apache was built with.

If you rebuild your apache, it will not overwrite your current
httpd.conf if it detects one.