Date:      Wed, 6 Sep 2006 09:40:30 -0500
From:      "Darryl Hoar" <darryl@osborne-ind.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ClamAV upgrade

Greetings,
I am running Freebsd 6.0-release.  I have installed a mail server
using the freebsd.qmailrocks.org.  I am not familiar with clamav
which is installed.  ClamAV generates messages in the log that
it needs upgraded.  Currently at version 0.83 and needs to be
0.88.1.  The ClamAV website FAQ for upgrades shows a binaries
page.  When I look for the Freebsd binary it says to use the
/usr/ports system.

Anybody have a pointer to the process to upgrade ClamAV ?

thanks in advance,
Darryl