Date:      Thu, 9 Mar 2000 12:24:08 -0800
From:      "Majid Almassari" <majid@ibroadcast.net>
To:        "questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Progress in Building Perl5 from ports.

OK I got little bit further after I used cvsup to update /usr/src/share/mk
to include bsd.ports.pre/post.mk now I'm getting this error:
===>  Extracting for perl-5.00503
===>  Patching for perl-5.00503
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for perl-5.00503
1 out of 2 hunks failed--saving rejects to Configure.rej
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

I looked through the archives and I concluded that the ports needs to be
updated via cvsup to reflect the correct patch, well...all the ports were
freshly updated using cvsup? I'm completely lost at this point!

--
Majid Almassari, MSEE, MCP.
Systems Administrator