Date:      Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:17:32 -0400
From:      "Michael S. Gundlach" <gundlach@cs.uga.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   increasing stacksize hard limit?

Hi, I'm trying to increase the hard stack limit in my Freebsd system to above
64MB.  I've got 1.5G RAM in the machine and I'd like to push the stacksize
limit to something much larger.  Typing "unlimit stacksize" only sets the
stacksize at 65536Kb - is there a configuration parameter I'm missing
somewhere that will let me get beyond this boundary?

Thanks

Michael Gundlach