Date:      Thu, 25 May 2000 12:42:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <keith@mail.telestream.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail Build generic-bsd4.4.mc

After editing my .mc file I try running ./Build generic-bsd4.4.mc
and I get the following error. Any clue as to why, or how I can correct
this?

# pwd
/usr/src/contrib/sendmail/cf/cf
# ./Build generic-bsd4.4.mc
../../BuildTools/bin/find_m4.sh: Can't open
../../BuildTools/bin/find_m4.sh: No such file or directory
#

There is no BuildTools directory. Do I need to just uninstall sendmail and
do a source install or something?

FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE
sendmail 8.9.3 installed at OS install time by default.

Keith

Keith W.

At the helm <for better or worse>