Date:      Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:57:50 -0400
From:      "Martin Laflamme" <martin@marketbridge.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Teaching FreeBSD..

Good Afternoon,

My name is Martin Laflamme - I am the President of a training company in =
Ottawa, Canada called Marketbridge Technologies.

Apx. a year ago, we hired a BSD expert - Dru Lavigne.  Her skills and =
expertise in BSD and various UNIX platforms has impressed us.  We =
therefore decided it would be only logical to start offering BSD =
training.  She also authored BSD Hacks published by O'Reilly.

Our best marketing tool would be advertising right on freebsd.org.  If =
possible, we would like to find an agreement with freebsd.org to =
advertise on your website.  In exchange, we could provide compensation =
for every student who registers - perhaps 10 or 15% of the course fee.

And, of course, it gets BSD out there a lot more.  Various companies in =
Ottawa, Canada think about going to Linux for their products lines - we =
have been approached for BSD courses in order to help these companies =
decide if they should use BSD or Linux.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Martin