Date:      Thu, 1 Jul 1999 14:09:26 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Joe Greco <jgreco@ns.sol.net>
To:        julian@whistle.com (Julian Elischer)
Cc:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD panics with Mylex DAC960SX

> On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, Joe Greco wrote:
> > >
> > > - apply Bruce's patch (so you won't panic), or just keep the one you've got
> >
> > Kept mine.
>
> One assumes one of these two patches will be applied to the tree some
> time?

Mine is almost certainly completely wrong and of limited usefulness.  I
would hope that somebody who actually understands the architecture of the
I/O system would take a minute or two to ponder more appropriate placement.
I just patched it at the point it was actually about to crash.  If someone
would like me to verify that Bruce's patch works before committing it, I'll
be happy to do so...

... Joe