Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 2001 19:33:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      faisal gillani <fasi_74@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        fasi74@yahoo.com
Subject:   isp problem

Hello i subscribed to this list but i was unable to
send my messages to this list if i use my isp,s smtp
server  but cause i am a yahoo mail user then i used
yahoo web mail to send message to this site
i was succesfull
now my qusetion is why cant i send mail from my isp
smtp using my e-mail client program ?
what are they doing wrong ? how can they fix this .
when i send mail some kind of error saying that host
name not found appear .
help me please dont want to visit yahoo web mail every
time i need to send mail to you guys .

thanks

=====
      *º¤., ¸¸,.¤º*¨¨¨*Faisal Gillani *º¤., ¸¸,.¤º*¨¨*¤