Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:46:30 +0200
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.6 - upgrade - nogo

I did an upgrade of my system 4.5 System to 4.6 today
and presently I'm cut off the net via i4b for the moment
since dialing into my provider no longer works.

I'm getting a permanent deactivation after isdnd did
connection about ten times. From the log window I can
see that I'm disconnected from the opposite site.

isp0 is up and running. My password hasn't changed, though the
install process clobbered my /etc/rc.conf. It couldnt cope
with the \ (backslash) I had in my ispppcontrol connection string.

Help. What has changed so significantly that I cannot connect any longer?

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kukulies@rwth-aachen.de