Date:      Thu, 30 May 1996 09:32:57 -0600
From:      Sean Kelly <kelly@fsl.noaa.gov>
To:        wes@intele.net
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Indentation styles

    Barnacle> Nah, just get a 17" monitor and use 12-point Lucidasans
    Barnacle> Typewriter.  With a 1024x768 X screen, it looks great at
    Barnacle> 110x40 or so...  just like what I see in front of me
    Barnacle> now!  ;^)

I absolutely agree.  12 point B&H Lucida Typewriter is one of X's most
readable fixed width fonts.  I run an unusual 1192x818 resolution with
132 column xterms and emacsen.  Fun fun fun.

It's unfortunate there's not an italic version of the font; that's the
only feature where Adobe Courier does win.  Sigh.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory    kelly@fsl.noaa.gov