Date:      Sun, 9 Dec 2001 16:06:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Marco Radzinschi <marco@radzinschi.com>
To:        Nathan Mace <mace_nathan@uchaswv.edu>
Cc:        Freebsd-hardware <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>, Freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: memory question

Hello:

	I don't have any experience with that motherboard, but there is no
way that it will use SDRAM.  Additionally, you would not want to use
SDRAM if you can use DDR.  SDRAM may be a lot cheaper, but it runs at half
the speed of DDR.

DDR = Double Data Rate (of SDRAM)

Marco Radzinschi

E-Mail: marco@radzinschi.com
AOL IM: CrackedBoy

Running FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE i386
 4:04PM  up 28 days, 32 mins, 1 user, load averages: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00