Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2001 04:27:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      Donnie Jones <donniejones18@yahoo.com>
To:        Micke Josefsson <mj@isy.liu.se>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Network Gaming - for work!!

I think this link should be of some use.

http://www.demon.net/games/quake3/

Near the very bottom it does say that quake3 will run
under FreeBSD.

The link also provides many helpful links for more
information on gaming in linux and freebsd.

-Donnie

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=275522