Date:      Mon, 01 Sep 1997 02:54:14 PDT
From:      "Dean Shannon" <deanshan@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   500 Internal Server Error

HI,

HELP, HELP ,HELP

I have to use a hotmail account for now beacuse my email is down on my
server.

I have a server in the US Fort Lauderdale Florida running FreeBSD
veriosn 2.2.2 & Apache 1.2.4 . My site is being set up to receive about
100,000 visitors a day. Currently it is getting about 3,000 a day with
the launch due to take place later today. It seems however when we or
visitors are accessing CGI pearl scripts we get a '500 Internal Server
Error'. And we dont know how to fix it.

Does anyone know how to configure the server to receive a high volume of
traffic - I would be very grateful.

Regards,

Dean
QLD - Australia