Date:      Thu, 16 Apr 1998 00:54:56 -0500
From:      Webmaster <webmaster@digtemp.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   radius.dbm

I am trying to compile radiusd from a port that includes MySQL support
for logging, the problem I continue to have on the patched version,
distfiles version from CD-ROM's ftp site, and the Ascend site is the
lack of a dbm.h file

gcc -ansi -O -DNOSHADOW -DFreeBSD -DBINARY_FILTERS -DASCEND_SECRET
-DASCEND_LOGO
UT  -DDBM_MODE -o usersdbm.o -c ./users.c
./users.c:53: dbm.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

The gdbm libs are installed, and I've tried -ldbm and -lgdbm flags.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mark