Date:      Sat, 5 Aug 2000 17:12:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Lanny Baron <lnb@heretic.cybertouch.org>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Intel 840 Chipset Discontinue

Hi,
I was just going through some of the mail on this list and came across
this one. I started FreeBSDSystems.com back in '99. I use only Intel
chassis and server-boards. I have recently sent one down to the U.S. (we
are in Canada..physically). There has been no problems and the machine is
dual PIII Xeon but on a Cabrillo chassis. That babe is a 7U. There is a 1U
and 2U.

If we can be of any help, just call us. http://freedomtc.com

--Lanny