Date:      Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:34:46 +0800
From:      "Gil Virtucio" <gihl@nesic.com.ph>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   XServer Configuration

Hi,=20
Im using FreeBSD 4.7 Stable in my NEC Versa Note laptop. The Video card =
is Neomagic Magic Graph 128 XD. My xserver works very fine before when I =
was still using it's LCD display monitor but when I connected it to a =
CRT monitor (NEC Multisync xv14) , it displays a message that "INPUT IS =
OUT OF RANGE" blah blah blah. I've tried reconfiguring it but I still =
couldnt make it work. Anybody here knows what parameters should I set in =
my config file? Thank you very much. I'll appreciate any help you can =
give.=20
Basically Im just using 1024/768 resolution and kde/gnome/fvwm dekstop =
managers.=20
Thank you,.=20