Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:20:37 +0900
From:      "Rachmat Hidajat" <rachmat@canada.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2 video cards

Hi all!!!
My computer is equipped with 2 video cards, one is an on board
NEC PC-98x1 and the other is a PCI Matrox MGA Millenium card.
When I run X-window, it automatically switches to Matrox card and
when I finish using x-window it switches back to the on board card.
So, I have to plug and unplug the monitor cable between those two
cards. Is it possible to  run both text and x-window modes using a
single card, preferrably the Matrox one?
(I had to do the similar thing when I was using windows95 in the
same computer).

TIA,
Rachmat Hidajat <rachmat@canada.com>
Kobe, JAPAN