Date:      Tue, 5 Sep 1995 16:06:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        ports@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: que??

On Tue, 5 Sep 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> ===>  Patching for tcsh-6.06
> ===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for tcsh-6.06
> 1 out of 1 hunks failed--saving rejects to tc.os.h.rej

I run current on ports via ports-cur (ctm), and I built tcsh on Aug 25
with no troubles.  Just started a rebuild (as a doublecheck), and it got
past the patching fine (still compiling).  Can't guess why it failed for
you.  I got the tcsh source via ftp initiated from the makefile.

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |