Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 07:28:07 -0400
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <hornback@wireco.net>
To:        "H. Wade Minter" <minter@lunenburg.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Skewed SA Mag article (was RE: Some ona knows about this?,opinions please! SAMA article.)

	Right... but are all of those systems used as infrastructure (i.e. in a
server role)?

	That's what the authors of the article are doing.

	I realize that when you're developing for multiple platforms that you need
at least one machine per OS that you're developing for, as a test mule.
But, do you really need to use those same OSes as corporate servers if
that's not the kind of software that you're developing?

--- Andy