Date:      Tue, 4 Dec 2001 17:00:50 -0500
From:      "Robert Smith" <rsmit212@mediaone.net>
To:        "Matthias Bartels" <mbartels@genie.de>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Soundcard onboard GIGABYTE GA-7VTXE

Sorry, no I haven't found a solution yet. But then I haven't had much time
over the last few days to really dig at the problem. Unfortunately, I
don't see any time soon either. :-/

Later, Robert Smith aka. GoldKnght - rsmit212@mediaone.net - KC8PPE
"Are you afraid to die...
 Or just afraid to live?" - saying on a whitewater rafting T-shirt