Date:      Fri, 7 Sep 2007 01:06:55 +0500
From:      "Narek Gharibyan" <ngharibyan@mail.ru>
To:        "'Mel'" <fbsd.questions@rachie.is-a-geek.net>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Smokeping HELP

It is a outgoing connection monitoring soft for FreeBSD (as I understood :))
Uptime/delay/loss/avg and plus it keep all info in a database, do mailing,
has a web interface with cgi support. Cool port.

I couldn't configure it because I am a newbie in Apache, and never install
such soft in FreeBSD. I tried to configure but the structure of .conf file
confused me plus it wont start without any error (I didn't change anything
after install).

Narek