Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 1998 16:38:12 -0500
From:      home <sparhawk@rangenet.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   fdisk

Hello,
I am new to FreeBSD, but have had Linux installments on my box before,
namely RedHat.  I heard about FreeBSD, and wanted to give it a spin.  To
get to the point, when I try to allocate space for the installation, it
reports some wierd info.  Even after I move the partitions around with
fdisk in dos, or Linux, nothing changes in the FreeBSD one.  Is there
something I am doing wrong?  Please help!

Anton Zuponcic