Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 08:00:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/27421: UPDATE databases/mysql323-server

The following reply was made to PR ports/27421; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 17:49:48 +0300

 Argh.  Send this to the *right* address for GNATS.

 G'luck,
 Peter

 --=20
 If the meanings of 'true' and 'false' were switched, then this sentence wouldn't be false.

 ----- Forwarded message from Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg> -----