Date:      Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:03:03 +0000
From:      George Cox <gjvc@extremis.demon.co.uk>
To:        michaelc@netnation.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Set: not found

On 26/01 20:55, michaelc@netnation.com wrote:

> Set: not found
>
> error message during boot-up. It occurs while processing /etc/rc as far
> as I can tell. It is displayed in the following code.
>
> # for each valid dir in $local_startup, search for init scripts matching *.sh

You likely have some bogus script lurking in one of the directories
specified in the $local_startup variable, which itself is set in
/etc/defaults/rc.conf

Hope this helps.

gjvc

--
[gjvc]                                                    Powered by SMP FreeBSD
                              In god we're trussed        http://www.freebsd.org