Date:      Mon, 5 Nov 2001 01:58:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      pascal kamara <kamara00us@yahoo.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Attention

From:PASCAL KAMARA
PHONE:00225-0771-6589
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE
WEST AFRICA
              CONFIDENTIAL

Dear,

Permit me to inform you that after reading your
profilein the net, I became interested in disclosing
everything about myself to you.

I am the son of late Mr SAMUEL KAMARA ,
the former chief accountant to the
Sierra-Leone gold coperation in kenama , who was
assassinated by the RUF rebels during his visit to
our village on April 6 2000.

Unfortunately, my mother died for hypertension three
week later here in Abidjan and before then my mother
has already advised me and my younger sister CINTIA
to look for a foreign partner to transfer this fund
and invest it abroad.

I inherited a total sum of $18.5 million us dollars,
from my late beloved father as the next of kin to my
family.This money which is deposited in a reputable
bank here in Abidjan under a special arrangement on
behalf of a foreign partner.
Now that we are in Abidjan and verified the deposit,
we need your assistance to help us transfer this funds
to your bank account for investment in your country as
we can not invest it here due to its nearness to our
country and the untimely political wars in Africa.we
are now asking you to look for a viable and lucrative
business , so that we can invest wisely in your
country .

We have in mind to give you 10% of the total sum of
US $18.5 million , and 5 % for any expenses which you
will make in course of this transaction, fax
messages,phone calls and air tickets.

By this mail you are now requested to arrange on how
we can transfer this fund quickly to your account in
your country for investment .
Awaiting for your urgent response .

Yours sincerely
PASCAL KAMARA