Date:      Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:53:41 -0500
From:      "Travis Leuthauser" <travis-lists@winconx.com>
To:        <Ragrone@aol.com>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Ultra DMA 66 Support

What motherboard are you using?  I've got a Gigabyte board running the VIA
chipset and using Ultra66.  What size are your drives?  What version of
FreeBSD are you running?  I had to upgrade to at least 4.X to get my 45G IDE
drives to work reliably.  Also, I don't think Ultra66 support was here until
4.0.  Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

Travis Leuthauser
Network Administrator
WinConX Online, Inc.
Ph: (225) 751-0959