Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 2013 15:09:18 +0100
From:      CeDeROM <cederom@tlen.pl>
Subject:   bug in dhclient / dhclient.conf / dhcp-options parser?

Hello :-)

I need to send additional options with dhcp request, so I add "send"
option for an interface in /etc/dhclient.conf, however options are
non-standard and they use option value below 100 and they are not sent
in dhcp request. I have noticed that other options with names known to
dhcp-options and decimal numbers above 100 are sent correctly, so
maybe there is an error in the options number parser, or I do
something wrong?

Here is my example /etc/dhclient.conf configuation:

interface "em0"{
 send option-060 "vendor"; <-- does not go out in dhcp request
 send option-077 "user"; <-- does not go out in dhcp request
 send option-123 "blah123"; <-- goes out in dhcp request
 send root-path "blahroot"; <-- goes out in dhcp request
}

Please advise, quick solution appreciated :-)
Tomek