Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:14:02 GMT
From:      "Chris McNett" <chrismcnett@hotmail.com>
To:        xxxkauaxxx@hotmail.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:

FREEBSD IS NOT A COMMERCIAL PRODUCT.  The FreeBSD project doesn't sell it.
Walnut Creek CDROM sells CD's of FreeBSD, but people like me who have DSL
simply download it from the Internet.  Walnut Creek and the FreeBSD Mall
have reasonable prices, so you should be able to buy the CD at a reasonable
price if you need it.  The best way to learn about it is to use it.  There
is a very helpful handbook online which should walk you through installation
and everything.  Also, anyone who would actually buy FreeBSD from a computer
store should simply order a CD from Walnut Creek.

(Also, this is a mailing list of people generally not affiliated with
FreeBSD.  We are just users.