Date:      Sun, 12 Jan 2014 19:32:24 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fernando_Apestegu=EDa?= <fernando.apesteguia@gmail.com>
Subject:   Problem trying to update to math/dynare

Hi all,

I'm trying to update math/dynare to 4.4.0 but I'm having a strange problem
with the configuration phase.

In my system, everything works, including port test. At a certain point,
during the configuring, I can see this lines:

checking for boostlib >= 1.36... yes

However when I try to test the new port in redports.org, I get an error
stating that it can't find the boost  libraries:

https://redports.org/~fernape/20140112175401-58953-168977/dynare-4.4.0_1.log

I've had this line since the very first version of the port:

BUILD_DEPENDS=
${LOCALBASE}/include/boost/unordered_set.hpp:${PORTSDIR}/devel/boost-libs

to check for the presence of the boost libraries.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.