Date:      Thu, 16 Apr 1998 14:01:05 +0800
From:      Jonah Kuo <jonahkuo@mail.ttn.com.tw>
Subject:   Publishing pages using PUT -- No luck.

Hi there,

    Has anybody used Communicator's composer to publish web pages
before?
I got back put-1.0.tar.gz from
http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/PutCern.html,
but I can't get it compiled on my FreeBSD-3.0 box (gcc version 2.7.2.1).

    When I compile it, it always give me error messages like this:

% cc put.c
put.c:104: conflicting types for `sys_errlist'
/usr/include/stdio.h:241: previous declaration of `sys_errlist'

    Is there anybody has luck on this, any help would be appreciated.

Jonah