Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 1998 16:48:54 -0800
From:      Joey Garcia <bear@pacificnet.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bsd install (Lehey's book on BSD?)

What's this book on BSD?  Lehey? is that the author? I've been looking
around for BSD books, I'm currently running Linux and I'm deciding on
making the switch to FreeBSD, but I wanted some actual printed
documentation such as books or magazines.  Too bad there isn't a FreeBSD
Journal (For those of you that don't know there is a monthly printed
magazine called Linux Journal which is pretty good and pretty helpful for
beginners and advanced users).