Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:01:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mike <mikey@kappaisle.com>
To:        Andy McConnell <amcconnell@acm.org>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cisco Ethernet WAN module?

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your resourceful and prompt replies.

Actually we run FreeBSD servers to serve web, DNS, mail and files (with
Samba), and they were servers I setup back then.  I'm very grateful to
have deployed FreeBSD to perform all those tasks because we never had any
problem with them.

On the networking side, we have been using Cisco products for a very long
time.  The performance and reliability are just outstanding, so we tend
to stay with Cisco equipments for our network infrastructure.

I've found a solution, and thank you all for your generous help!

Sincerely,

Mike