Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 1997 11:50:11 -0700 (MST)
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pccard.conf for Accton EN2216

> #Accton 2216
> card "ACCTON" "EN2216-PCMCIA-ETHERNET"
>         config 0x20 "ed0" 10
>         ether 0xff0

I removed this line, since it's a no-op in FreeBSD.

>         insert echo Accton 2216 inserted
>         insert /etc/pccard_ether ed0
>         remove echo Accton 2216 removed
>         remove /sbin/ifconfig ed0 delete

I added this to -current.  I'll bring it into 2.2.5-STABLE when I finish
up some other changes I'm making to the pccard files in -current, so
I'll do a mass merge then.  The problem became *much* more obvious that
these changes need to go in today at work, so I'll try and get to them
today.

> It works for my new 2.2.5 machine.

Are you running 2.2.5, or 2.2.5-STABLE?  If the former, upgrade to the
latter which has *much* better suspend/resume support.  (It's still not
complete, but its getting there...)

Nate