Date:      Mon, 09 Jun 2014 00:38:38 +0200
From:      Michelle Sullivan <michelle@sorbs.net>
To:        FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: gobject-introspection broken again or something else wrong...?

The confusing thing for me is this:

====>> [01] Saved devel/gobject-introspection wrkdir to:
/build/poudriere_data/wrkdirs/84amd64-default/default/gobject-introspection-1.36.0_2.txz
====>> [01] Finished build of devel/gobject-introspection: Failed: configure
====>> [01] Skipping build of accessibility/atk: Dependent port
devel/gobject-introspection failed
====>> [01] Skipping build of graphics/gdk-pixbuf2: Dependent port
devel/gobject-introspection failed
====>> [01] Skipping build of devel/libgsf: Dependent port
devel/gobject-introspection failed
====>> [01] Skipping build of x11-toolkits/pango: Dependent port
devel/gobject-introspection failed

(nothing else skipped because of devel/gobject-introspection)

now none of the packages (including devel/gobject-introspection itself)
are in my 'to build' list...  So why is it even being built?   one
assumes some of the skipped are needed to build or run something else...
but that's not skipped, and it builds...

Pointers would be nice...

Michelle

--
Michelle Sullivan