Date:      Thu, 16 May 2002 21:45:34 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Andrey Simonenko <simon@simon.org.ua>
To:        Patrick Thomas <root@utility.clubscholarship.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: per IP traffic statistics (totals)

On Wed, 15 May 2002, Patrick Thomas wrote:

> Is there any solution that allows me to display my ipa results on a web
> page ?

No, I haven't created such tool yet. Try to ask in freebsd-questions
mailing list. I'm sure that sobody already has done this work. If you have
access to Russian news group ru.unix and ru.unix.bsd, then you can ask
there (in English of course).

If you have some exiprience with CGI programming, then it is not very hard
to write CGI script, which will invoke ipastat(8), of course IPA database
ACL lists should have user, who run Apache (ot another) web server.