Date:      Thu, 04 Jun 1998 10:00:47 -0500
From:      "Kevin T. Likes" <klikes@isd.state.in.us>
To:        Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DMA syslogs errors but CD plays

That's partly what I'm asking.  I don't recall ever seeing this error before
the upgrade, though I assume it's possible I missed it.

Here's all the lines from my kernel config with "irq" or "drq"on them.  The
irqs look okay.  How can I find what drqs everything is using?

--Kevin T. Likes

controller      fdc0    at isa? port "IO_FD1" bio irq 6 drq 2 vector fdintr
controller      wdc0    at isa? port "IO_WD1" bio irq 14 vector wdintr
controller      wdc1    at isa? port "IO_WD2" bio irq 15 vector wdintr
device sb0      at isa? port 0x220 irq 7 conflicts drq 1 vector sbintr
device sbxvi0   at isa? drq 5
device          vt0     at isa? port "IO_KBD" tty irq 1 vector pcrint
device          npx0    at isa? port "IO_NPX" irq 13 vector npxintr
device          sio0    at isa? port "IO_COM1" tty irq 4 vector siointr
device          sio1    at isa? port "IO_COM2" tty irq 3 vector siointr
device          psm0    at isa? port "IO_KBD" conflicts tty irq 12 vector
psmintr