Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:36:25 -0600
From:      "Daryl Chance" <dchance@valuedata.net>
To:        "Mike Meyer" <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Apache 2.0...ports?

I get my internet connection turned back on tomorrow (currently
emailing from work).  If I get the Apache 2.0 Devel added, would
there be any commiters willing to commit it for me?  (may take a
couple days as I will have to learn how to put one together :)

Thanks,
-
Daryl Chance       | And which parallel universe did
ValueData, LLC     | YOU crawl out of?
Memphis, TN        |      - http://www.thinkgeek.com