Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 1998 23:13:18 -0700
From:      "Steve French" <frenchs@cdepot.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Panasonic PCMCIA CD-ROM???

I want to use my Panasonic KXL-D720 CD-ROM to install FreeBSD.  Does anybody
have any knowledge on this subject.  I've tried to use it already, but I am
*completely new* to FreeBSD.  I have limited knowledge of the OS, but I can
learn quickly...

For all that don't know, the KXL-D720 is a 2x CD-ROM with a SCSI interface.
I have seen that some UNIX flavors will support the KXL-D740, but I have
seen nothing on the 720 model....

Any drivers, advice, or flames about how shitty my CD-ROM is would be
appreciated...

Thanks....

Steve