Date:      Sat, 29 Jul 1995 00:57:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-Ports@freeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/cad/magic

I was looking around and noticed that, on gatekeeper, the magic file's
location has changed.  New address is:

/pub/DEC/WRL/projects/magic/6.4/magic.6.4.4.tar.Z

I also noticed that irsim is in the same place.  Lastly, there are new
versions of both irsim and magic available (along with the version for
our latest ports).  Magic is up to 6.4.5, and irsim up to 9.3.

Note that the versions our ports call for ARE still there.

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run Journey2 (Freebsd 2.0R) and n3lxx
(301) 220-2114              | (FreeBSD 2.0.5-snap) and am I happy!