Date:      Tue, 22 Dec 1998 18:15:32 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New hd

Here is my problem:

I currently own a Compaq Presario 1621 (japanese version). The hd of
this computer is full with Windows, applications and data. I'd like to
install freebsd-current to do some work with the new three phase boot,
but I want to keep all the data I have in the hd. Since the freebsd
will only be used for limited purposes, I'm prepared to accept a less
than optimal environment (to the extent, for example, of booting with
a floppy disk).

Though it was suggested to me replacing the internal hd with a bigger
one, I'd have no way of transfering the data from the old hd, so I'm
left with using an external hd.

My first thought, a PCMCIA scsi card, was dealt a rather cruel blow
when I was told no PCMCIA scsi card was supported under FreeBSD as
yet. :-(

So... anyone care to give any suggestions?

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	You can't modify a constant, float upstream, win an argument
with the IRS, or satisfy this compiler