Date:      Thu, 19 Dec 2019 16:49:51 +0000
From:      "Lauren Harris" <lauren@copierquotes.site>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Copier Quotes for Charlie's Choice

Hi,

My name is Lauren and I am with CopierQuotes[.]site which keeps
businesses such as Charlie's Choice up to date on the best deals
offered on photocopiers.

Benefits of using our quote service:
* Comfort: Fully equip your office in a cheap and easy way.
* Budget effectively: Lease the latest models, with no down payment
  required. Anticipate your monthly expenses in order to help you
  balance your costs better.
* Flexibility: The option to lease or buy a photocopier provides
  flexibility to business owners.

The following information will be needed in order to compose a Quote:
* Full Name
* Company Name
* Phone number
* Postal Code
* What type of copier are you interested in?

I encourage you to check out our pricing and upgrade your office by
replying with your needs and details.

Best regards,
Lauren Harris
Lauren@CopierQuotes.site