Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 1999 17:31:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Preston Wiley <pwiley@orthos.cadabra.com>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Advocacy Site

I've added a lot of admin pages to the advocacy site I've been working on.
They are not password protected yet, but will be in the future. If you
would like to add stuff to the site, this is the way to do it. If you do,
please try to follow the form of the other things on the site. These
aren't the prettiest forms, but they will have to do for now. Later I'll
write scripts to delete a change entries.

For the Admin stuff, goto:

	http://freebsd.tesserae.com/admin/

Thanks for everyones help in advance and if you have any problems, please
e-mail me.

Preston Wiley                                             Cadabra, Inc.
Systems Administrator                     1820 Gateway Drive, Suite 300
pwiley@cadabra.com                                  San Mateo, CA 94404
650/403-2227                                     http://www.cadabra.com